Competing among the top performing hedge funds in Asia
Notable winners were True Partner Fund, which won the title of the best Arbitrage and Market Neutral Fund, and Tairen China, which won the best China manager award. Both delivered excellent outperformance in the midst of challenging market conditions.
The AsiaHedge Awards Gala attracts over 200 leading managers and investors in the Asia-Pacific hedge fund industry that gather together to toast the best performing Asia-Pacific hedge funds.
“Now in their 13th year, The AsiaHedge Awards are the only awards in the region that evaluate funds purely on their risk adjusted performance basis and are driven purely by a quantitative process, eliminating any element of subjectivity. Hence, they enjoy the highest level of credibility amongst the global investment community, and in many ways reflect the growing institutionalisation of the Asian hedge fund industry,” said Aradhna Dayal, editor of AsiaHedge and head of Asia for HedgeFund Intelligence, based in Hong Kong.
The full nominee list is available on the website of Hedge Fund Intelligence:
Go to the list on hedgefundintelligence.com
AsiaHedge (www.asiahedge.com) is the largest platform for dedicated market intelligence, research, database and events on Asia-Pacific hedge funds. It is a part of UK-based HedgeFund Intelligence, the biggest provider of global hedge fund news, data and events which lists over 15,000 funds in its database (www.hedgefundintelligence.com)
- True Partner Capital to present at Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Joint Advertorial with Northern Trust in Het Financiele Dagblad – Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Dam tot Damloop
- True Partner joins Derivatives Forum Amsterdam panel discussion
- True Partner Capital to participate at FOW Singapore
- True Partner joins the Annual Global Volatility Summit in New York City
- True Partner article: Are we near the top of the escalator?
- True Partner article: Don’t look down...
- University of Warsaw winner of Amsterdam Econometric Game 2023
- True Partner joins in-person Global Volatility Summit in Tokyo 2023