Competing among the top performing hedge funds in Asia
Notable winners were True Partner Fund, which won the title of the best Arbitrage and Market Neutral Fund, and Tairen China, which won the best China manager award. Both delivered excellent outperformance in the midst of challenging market conditions.
The AsiaHedge Awards Gala attracts over 200 leading managers and investors in the Asia-Pacific hedge fund industry that gather together to toast the best performing Asia-Pacific hedge funds.
“Now in their 13th year, The AsiaHedge Awards are the only awards in the region that evaluate funds purely on their risk adjusted performance basis and are driven purely by a quantitative process, eliminating any element of subjectivity. Hence, they enjoy the highest level of credibility amongst the global investment community, and in many ways reflect the growing institutionalisation of the Asian hedge fund industry,” said Aradhna Dayal, editor of AsiaHedge and head of Asia for HedgeFund Intelligence, based in Hong Kong.
The full nominee list is available on the website of Hedge Fund Intelligence:
Go to the list on hedgefundintelligence.com
AsiaHedge (www.asiahedge.com) is the largest platform for dedicated market intelligence, research, database and events on Asia-Pacific hedge funds. It is a part of UK-based HedgeFund Intelligence, the biggest provider of global hedge fund news, data and events which lists over 15,000 funds in its database (www.hedgefundintelligence.com)
- Press Release: Launch of new fund in June 2019
- True Partner Capital USA joins the New York Global Volatility Summit on March 2019
- True Partner at Amsterdam Investor Forum AIF 2019
- Winner True Partner Fund receives first prize HFM Hedge Fund Asia Awards 2019
- True Partner Fund nominated for Asia Hedge Awards 2019
- True Partner at Context Summit Miami in January 2019
- True Partner Capital at the Tokyo Global Volatility Summit on November 2018
- True Partner Capital USA joins the New York Global Volatility Summit on March 2018
- True Partner at Context Summit Miami in February 2018
- Is your Uber driver starting to give you tips on selling vol?