Competing among the top performing hedge funds in Asia
Notable winners were True Partner Fund, which won the title of the best Arbitrage and Market Neutral Fund, and Tairen China, which won the best China manager award. Both delivered excellent outperformance in the midst of challenging market conditions.
The AsiaHedge Awards Gala attracts over 200 leading managers and investors in the Asia-Pacific hedge fund industry that gather together to toast the best performing Asia-Pacific hedge funds.
“Now in their 13th year, The AsiaHedge Awards are the only awards in the region that evaluate funds purely on their risk adjusted performance basis and are driven purely by a quantitative process, eliminating any element of subjectivity. Hence, they enjoy the highest level of credibility amongst the global investment community, and in many ways reflect the growing institutionalisation of the Asian hedge fund industry,” said Aradhna Dayal, editor of AsiaHedge and head of Asia for HedgeFund Intelligence, based in Hong Kong.
The full nominee list is available on the website of Hedge Fund Intelligence:
Go to the list on hedgefundintelligence.com
AsiaHedge (www.asiahedge.com) is the largest platform for dedicated market intelligence, research, database and events on Asia-Pacific hedge funds. It is a part of UK-based HedgeFund Intelligence, the biggest provider of global hedge fund news, data and events which lists over 15,000 funds in its database (www.hedgefundintelligence.com)
- True Partner Capital USA joins the 2021 Virtual Global Volatility Summit
- True Partner panel member FOW Asia 2021
- True Partner encourages values of teamwork and fair play
- True Partner invited to Context Conversations
- True Partner article: The future ain’t what it used to be... observations on an uncertain world
- True Partner Capital contributing at online events
- True Partner Fund nominated for 2020 AsiaHedge Awards
- True Partner Capital USA joins the 2020 Virtual Global Volatility Summit
- True Partner panel member at FOW’s Trading Asia Online Conference
- True Partner article: Let’s not normalize what’s not normal