Publication from True Partner - Shanghai 07-08-2014
Presentation by Maria Zhang during the official ceremony August 8th in Shanghai giving more insight in the True Partner group and corporate strategy
True Partner China (TPC) won the first prize in the market making competition at the CFFEX that started on May 19th 2014. For a period of 5 weeks, more than 60 Chinese Securities and Futures companies joined the competition in Shanghai, including global market leaders in options market making.
The market making performance was based on continuous quoting time and responding to quote requests rate, as well as profit & loss, trading volume, risk management and trading strategy. By combining the previous performance parameters and a margin limit, CFFEX was able to simulate a ‘real market’.
Providing liquidity by continuously quoting in the options bid and ask prices is the most important role of a market maker. This results in an orderly market where the market maker provides bid and ask prices for investors in any kind of market situation. True Partner China was able to fulfill this market making role.
By using True Partners proprietary technology, T8 Software, TPC was able to successfully fulfill this market maker role, achieving first prize out of 60 participants in the competition.
Winning the competition proves that the trading expertise, technology and know-how of True Partner is among the most sophisticated in Asia and China.
Both on the trading and risk management side True Partner has shown that it’s perfectly able to monitor and control risk, as well as to trade orderly and profitable.
True Partner is convinced that it can fulfill the market making role on the mainland exchanges.
China Financial Futures Exchange
For more information about CFFEX, visit:
People’s Republic of China
Tel: +86 21-5016-0666
A pdf is available for download:
Download the article as a pdf>>
Ralph van Put
- True Partner article: Volatility Arbitrage and Tail Risk
- True Partner article: If the market ain’t broken, Vix it before it will
- True Partner Director for the 11th time IJF World Champion Judo Veterans
- True Partner Capital obtains QFII license for investment in China’s domestic capital markets
- True Partner Capital USA joins the New York Global Volatility Summit on September 2022
- True Partner Capital speaker at AIF 2022
- True Partner Capital donates to the Foundation Leergeld
- True Partner Capital Netherlands receives European passport
- The return of in-person conferences is here. True Partner Capital participates!
- True Partner Capital obtains AFM license for investment services in Europe