Contributing Editor of The Hedge Fund Journal, Hamlin Lovell has published the sixth edition of the Tomorrow’s Titans report.
The Hedge Fund Journal launched their first report in 2010. This 2019 publication Tomorrow’s Titans focuses on investment professionals.
The Hedge Fund Journal about their report:
The managers in the 2019 report are rising stars who, in our opinion, are on the cusp of being, or have the potential to become, leading managers within their strategies. They may not attain billions in assets under management because some strategies, such as relative value commodity trading, small cap equity long/short, or short-term trading, probably cannot be easily scaled up to billions of assets.
We are also wary of singling out headline-catching day one assets in the nine-figure bracket, because quite a few of the largest launches have only survived a year or two.
Hamlin Lovell, Contributing Editor of The Hedge Fund Journal:
"The managers in this report are rising stars who, in our opinion, are on the cusp of being, or have the potential to become, leading managers within their strategies.
The geographic split – 27 from the Americas, 18 from Europe and five from Asia/Pacific – roughly reflects the split of hedge fund assets.
Founder-managed firms in this report have been around for between one month and ten years. The range is wide as managers who go solo at an earlier stage of their career need more time to get established than those who do so later.
The Hedge Fund Journal about True Partner Capital:
The sixth edition of our Tomorrow’s Titans report 2019 can be downloaded as a PDF:
Tomorrow’s Titans report 2019>>
Read the article at the The Hedge Fund Journal website :
View the profile of editor Hamlin Lovell on LinkedIn:
Published by Ralph van Put
- The return of in-person conferences is here. True Partner Capital participates!
- True Partner Capital obtains AFM license for investment services in Europe
- True Partner article: Opportunities Ahead in Chinese Markets
- True Partner Capital USA joins the 2021 Virtual Global Volatility Summit
- True Partner panel member FOW Asia 2021
- True Partner encourages values of teamwork and fair play
- True Partner invited to Context Conversations
- True Partner article: The future ain’t what it used to be... observations on an uncertain world
- True Partner Capital contributing at online events
- True Partner Fund nominated for 2020 AsiaHedge Awards