We are privileged to be part of a diverse community and appreciate the opportunity to give something back, helping young people to have fun while learning the values of teamwork and fair play.
True Partner Capital is a proud supporter of the Tung Chung Rugby Club (“TCRC”), a non-profit, volunteer run inclusive community rugby club for children aged 4-12. The club serves the Tung Chung area in Hong Kong. Tung Chung, meaning "eastern stream", is an area on the northwestern coast of Lantau Island.
We originally became involved with the club through the voluntary work of one of our portfolio managers, and have partnered with TCRC as a sponsor since 2019. The TCRC team has a real passion for helping young people and we have seen the positive impact of their work on local children.
Covid-19 has been tough for TCRC and sports clubs in Hong Kong world-wide alike, because as part of the social distancing measures training and tournaments had to be suspended for a prolonged period of time. However, there is light at the end of the tunnel and recently TCRC has been able to resume training. It has been great to see the children back in action!
As main sponsor we are happy to see they made it through this difficult period. The partnership has also helped the club be able to stay focused on the long-term. As Andrew Lupton, the chairman of TCRC put it, "For TCRC being a local club a main sponsor like True Partner is very important and we are grateful that they have continued to stand by us throughout the pandemic."
We are grateful to Andrew and the team for the work they do to help our young people, giving them an opportunity to have fun, develop friendships and improve their physical and mental well-being.
If your family would like to get involved in TCRC, please check out the website here: tungchungrugbyclub.org
- True Partner article: Don’t look down...
- University of Warsaw winner of Amsterdam Econometric Game 2023
- True Partner joins in-person Global Volatility Summit in Tokyo 2023
- Happy Easter
- True Partner article: Could equity volatility come from behind to win in 2023?
- Season’s Greetings
- True Partner Capital extends its investment scope in China’s domestic capital and derivatives markets
- True Partner article: Volatility Arbitrage and Tail Risk
- True Partner article: If the market ain’t broken, Vix it before it will
- True Partner Director for the 11th time IJF World Champion Judo Veterans