The 9th Annual Global Volatility Summit will be held on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at Chelsea Piers in New York City. The content for the annual summit is thoughtfully designed to educate institutional investors on the use of volatility and quantitative related strategies. At the upcoming event, panelists include hedge fund managers across the volatility, tail hedging, quant, and macro spaces to discuss their views on the markets and use of such strategies within the context of institutional investment portfolios.
In addition, industry experts will opine on the markets, as well as senior representatives from pensions, endowments and foundations, and sovereign wealth funds, that are experienced in using such strategies. To round out the content, a series of keynote speakers will provide thought-provoking presentations on related topics involving the use of data applied to traditional studies.
True Partner Capital USA manager speaker
Tobias Hekster, Co-CIO of True Partner Capital USA in Chicago, will be a speaker at the 9th Global Volatility Summit in March 2018. Last year - in 2017 - he was panel member.
Tobias Hekster has been actively trading for the past 20 years in various different roles in several markets across the globe. Starting at IMC in 1998 as a pit trader in Amsterdam, Tobias has established the off-floor arbitrage desk, headed the Chicago office in the transition from floor trading to electronic trading and set up the Asian volatility arbitrage desk in Hong Kong. Tobias holds an MSc in Economics and has taught as an Adjunct Associate Professor at the Chinese University of Hong Kong and as an Adjunct Professor of Financial Practice at National Taiwan University.
For more information on the Global Volatility Summit:
For more information about the speakers
Published by Ralph van Put
- Navigating the pension transition
- Euronext Amsterdam gong sounds for 12th World Championship of True Partner Director
- True Partner joins Break-out session at Pensioen Pro 2023 seminar
- True Partner Capital to present at Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Joint Advertorial with Northern Trust in Het Financiele Dagblad – Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Dam tot Damloop
- True Partner joins Derivatives Forum Amsterdam panel discussion
- True Partner Capital to participate at FOW Singapore
- True Partner joins the Annual Global Volatility Summit in New York City
- True Partner article: Are we near the top of the escalator?
- More news articles >
- Go to events >