Chicago, Hong Kong – December 1st 2019
True Partner Capital is pleased to announce that it has appointed Robert Kavanagh as a Partner and Head of Investment Solutions to further strengthen its team as the firm AUM tops $1bn.
Robert Kavanagh joins from Goldman Sachs Asset Management, where he spent over 15 years focused on hedge funds within the Alternative Investments & Manager Selection (AIMS) group.
Ralph van Put, CEO of True Partner Capital, said: “We are delighted to welcome Robert to the team. Robert brings substantial experience as an investor and in working with a wide range of clients and will be a valuable addition to the True Partner family."
Robert Kavanagh commented: “I am excited to be joining True Partner as the firm approaches its 10th anniversary next year. The firm has a talented and experienced team, a strategy that can be diversifying to many traditional and hedge fund investments, and a focus on delivering performance to clients.”
This Press Release can be downloaded as a PDF:
Robert Kavanagh joins True Partner Capital>>
Published by Ralph van Put
- True Partner article - Global cooling (in volatility): the calm before the storm?
- Press Release: Equity stake in China licensed fund manager Holland & Muh
- Bloomberg publication: "Goldman Alum Joins $1 Billion Fund"
- Join True Partner Capital at the Context Summit Miami in January 2020
- Press Release: Robert Kavanagh appointed as Head of Investment Solutions
- True Partner article: Icarus versus Goldilocks
- Tomorrow's Titans 2019, Fifty rising fund managers
- Press Release: Launch of IAM True Partner Volatility UCITS Fund
- True Partner article: Party like it’s 2017?
- True Partner Capital USA joins the New York Global Volatility Summit on March 2019