Chicago, Hong Kong – December 1st 2019
True Partner Capital is pleased to announce that it has appointed Robert Kavanagh as a Partner and Head of Investment Solutions to further strengthen its team as the firm AUM tops $1bn.
Robert Kavanagh joins from Goldman Sachs Asset Management, where he spent over 15 years focused on hedge funds within the Alternative Investments & Manager Selection (AIMS) group.
Ralph van Put, CEO of True Partner Capital, said: “We are delighted to welcome Robert to the team. Robert brings substantial experience as an investor and in working with a wide range of clients and will be a valuable addition to the True Partner family."
Robert Kavanagh commented: “I am excited to be joining True Partner as the firm approaches its 10th anniversary next year. The firm has a talented and experienced team, a strategy that can be diversifying to many traditional and hedge fund investments, and a focus on delivering performance to clients.”
This Press Release can be downloaded as a PDF:
Robert Kavanagh joins True Partner Capital>>
Published by Ralph van Put
- True Partner article: Volatility Arbitrage and Tail Risk
- True Partner article: If the market ain’t broken, Vix it before it will
- True Partner Director for the 11th time IJF World Champion Judo Veterans
- True Partner Capital obtains QFII license for investment in China’s domestic capital markets
- True Partner Capital USA joins the New York Global Volatility Summit on September 2022
- True Partner Capital speaker at AIF 2022
- True Partner Capital donates to the Foundation Leergeld
- True Partner Capital Netherlands receives European passport
- The return of in-person conferences is here. True Partner Capital participates!
- True Partner Capital obtains AFM license for investment services in Europe