Northern Trust will be hosting a MarketMingle on Thursday 28 September at Euronext Amsterdam. Through the MarketMingle, Northern Trust brings together front office staff from across the local asset owner and asset manager communities, with discussions focused on a myriad of key typical issues that impact strategy and direction and market themes which are deemed to be particularly pertinent.
At the event, True Partner Capital’s Head of Investment Solutions, Robert Kavanagh, will join the panel discussion “Dutch Pension Reform: A New Investment Approach – Managing Risks under Wet Toekomst Pensioenen”. In this panel, the changes to the Dutch pension system stemming from the ratification of the Wet Toekomst Pensioenen (“WTP”) will be discussed. In effect, further to WTP, the pension system will shift from a defined benefit to a defined contribution style system. This transition will create major administrative and technological challenges as well as important investment questions. Robert is delighted to contribute the views of True Partner Capital to this panel and elaborate on how True Partner Capital may aid pension fund managers and other stakeholders in navigating this transition.
More information on the MarketMingle event by Northern Trust:
- Navigating the pension transition
- Euronext Amsterdam gong sounds for 12th World Championship of True Partner Director
- True Partner joins Break-out session at Pensioen Pro 2023 seminar
- True Partner Capital to present at Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Joint Advertorial with Northern Trust in Het Financiele Dagblad – Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Dam tot Damloop
- True Partner joins Derivatives Forum Amsterdam panel discussion
- True Partner Capital to participate at FOW Singapore
- True Partner joins the Annual Global Volatility Summit in New York City
- True Partner article: Are we near the top of the escalator?
- More news articles >
- Go to events >