On Thursday 18 April 2024 the London Volatility Investing Event will take place at the offices of UBS in London. This event brings together global participants in volatility investing for lively discussion and debate among world experts in the field.
The quality of these well visited events consistently attracts some of the most sophisticated investors; over 200 investment professionals, including managers, investors, academics and consultants are expected to attend this London event.
True Partner Co-CIO Tobias Hekster will participate in the manager panel discussion.
More information on the London Volatility Investing Event:
- True Partner joins the Global Volatility Summit 2024 in Tokyo
- True Partner presenting in Amsterdam at the Financial Investigator Seminar “Beleggen onder de WTP”
- True Partner to join the London Volatility Investing Event
- True Partner visited Nanhua Futures - Positive Exploration and Moving Forward Together
- Navigating the pension transition
- Euronext Amsterdam gong sounds for 12th World Championship of True Partner Director
- True Partner joins Break-out session at Pensioen Pro 2023 seminar
- True Partner Capital to present at Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Joint Advertorial with Northern Trust in Het Financiele Dagblad – Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Dam tot Damloop
- More news articles >
- Go to events >