Currently in the Netherlands, over 315.000 children are growing up in poverty. Due to the financial difficulties their parents are facing, these children are not able to participate in activities, which are taken for granted by most of their peers, like going to school on a bicycle, doing their homework on a laptop, taking music lessons, or playing soccer at a sportsclub. Because of this situation, these children are at risk of growing up socially isolated. The Leergeld Foundation wants to make sure that these children can also participate!
The local Leergeld chapters enable these children to participate in both in-school and out-of-school activities, just like their peers. In this way Leergeld provides them with the opportunity to flourish, develop their knowledge and skills and gain self-esteem. Along with the Dutch Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment, the Royal Dutch Touring Club (‘ANWB’) and other companies, True Partner Technology Netherlands shares the goals of the Leergeld Foundation and has decided to make a donation to the Leergeld Foundation to help give all children equal opportunities in life.
For further information:
Support the Foundation Leergeld:
- True Partner article: Volatility Arbitrage and Tail Risk
- True Partner article: If the market ain’t broken, Vix it before it will
- True Partner Director for the 11th time IJF World Champion Judo Veterans
- True Partner Capital obtains QFII license for investment in China’s domestic capital markets
- True Partner Capital USA joins the New York Global Volatility Summit on September 2022
- True Partner Capital speaker at AIF 2022
- True Partner Capital donates to the Foundation Leergeld
- True Partner Capital Netherlands receives European passport
- The return of in-person conferences is here. True Partner Capital participates!
- True Partner Capital obtains AFM license for investment services in Europe