Contributing to the online interview format
True Partner Capital has a history of being present at global summits including the annual Context Summit held in Miami, Florida. This is a key event within the alternative investment industry which allows True Partner Capital to efficiently interact with multiple potential investors, from global allocators to family offices.
As per the Context website, investors have reported allocating approximately $46 billion to asset managers they met at a Summit during the last two years, with 87% of past surveyed attendees allocating to at least one asset manager.
During the shift to online events in the COVID-19 pandemic, the online initiative called Context Conversations was launched, a format for online live interviews. True Partner Capital has been invited to participate, with our Chicago-based Co-CIO Tobias Hekster presenting during this interview. Among others, the interview will be made available through the Context 365 online Capital introduction platform.
For more information on the Context Conversations:
- True Partner invited to Context Conversations
- True Partner article: The future ain’t what it used to be... observations on an uncertain world
- True Partner Capital contributing at online events
- True Partner Fund nominated for 2020 AsiaHedge Awards
- True Partner Capital USA joins the 2020 Virtual Global Volatility Summit
- True Partner panel member at FOW’s Trading Asia Online Conference
- True Partner article: Let’s not normalize what’s not normal
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Funds Burned by Volatility Trades That Worked for Decades
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Fund True Partner Gains 13% on Volatility Bets
- Press Release: True Partner Capital Webinar guest speaker