After an interruption due to the Covid pandemic, the event is held in-person again
The 4th Annual Global Volatility Summit Tokyo will be held on May 17, 2023 at the Mandarin Oriental in Tokyo.
It will be an in-person gathering of several hundred attendees including hedge fund managers, industry experts and senior investment professionals across the financial markets.
The content for the summit is thoughtfully designed to educate institutional investors on the use of volatility and quantitative related strategies.
At the event, panelists include hedge fund managers across the volatility, tail hedging, quant, and macro spaces to discuss their views on the markets and the use of such strategies within the context of institutional investment portfolios.
True Partner Capital manager speaker
Tobias Hekster, Co-CIO of True Partner Capital, will be a speaker again and contribute to the panel about "Review of the Current State of the Derivative Market and Volatility and Expectations for 2023".
Sharing knowledge with investors
In its fourth year, the Tokyo summit is dedicated to educating investors and providing thought leadership around the volatility markets. Through the lens of volatility, quantitative, and systematic strategy experts, the annual conference is developed for senior investment professionals managing global institutional investment portfolios.
Global Volatility Summit brings together experienced hedge fund managers, industry experts, and senior investment professionals that manage portfolios for some of the world’s largest pensions, sovereign wealth funds, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, asset managers and banks.
Discussions, panels and presentations are designed to examine the various roles of volatility, tail hedging, quant and macro strategies in the context of an institutional investment portfolio. Next to thought-provoking keynote speakers, the event facilitates collaborative networking sessions.
During the summit, investors will have the opportunity to meet our team to continue discussing the topics of the day.
Download the agenda:
Global Volatility Summit Tokyo 2023>>
For more information about the event and speakers:
- True Partner article: Don’t look down...
- University of Warsaw winner of Amsterdam Econometric Game 2023
- True Partner joins in-person Global Volatility Summit in Tokyo 2023
- Happy Easter
- True Partner article: Could equity volatility come from behind to win in 2023?
- Season’s Greetings
- True Partner Capital extends its investment scope in China’s domestic capital and derivatives markets
- True Partner article: Volatility Arbitrage and Tail Risk
- True Partner article: If the market ain’t broken, Vix it before it will
- True Partner Director for the 11th time IJF World Champion Judo Veterans