On Monday 25 March 2024, Financial Investigator will host a seminar titled “Beleggen onder de WTP” (Investing and the Dutch pension reforms) in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. In this seminar, various topics and questions relating to the impact of the WTP (Wet Toekomst Pensioen) on investment management will be discussed. For a select audience of pension fund managers, board members and other buy-side professionals, various experts will share their opinion and elaborate on the challenges and opportunities associated with the reforms of the Dutch pension system.
Robert Kavanagh, the Head of Investment Solutions at True Partner Capital, will deliver a plenary presentation covering how the transition to the new pension system will create a near-term valuation event with very long-term implications. As funds seek to achieve a fair and smooth transition, how should they think about market and event risks? How can they evaluate the impact on different age cohorts? And how should they communicate about possible risks.
As the Head of Investment Solutions, Robert works with the trading and research teams at True Partner Capital to deliver effective solutions and insights to clients. Prior to joining True Partner in 2019, he spent 15 years at Goldman Sachs Asset Management, where he was an Executive Director and senior investment professional in the AIMS group, which managed over $200bn. He is a CFA charterholder and holds a First Class BSc in Philosophy and Politics from the University of Bristol.
More information on the Financial Investigator Seminar “Beleggen onder de WTP”:
- True Partner joins the Global Volatility Summit 2024 in Tokyo
- True Partner presenting in Amsterdam at the Financial Investigator Seminar “Beleggen onder de WTP”
- True Partner to join the London Volatility Investing Event
- True Partner visited Nanhua Futures - Positive Exploration and Moving Forward Together
- Navigating the pension transition
- Euronext Amsterdam gong sounds for 12th World Championship of True Partner Director
- True Partner joins Break-out session at Pensioen Pro 2023 seminar
- True Partner Capital to present at Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Joint Advertorial with Northern Trust in Het Financiele Dagblad – Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Dam tot Damloop
- More news articles >
- Go to events >