Speaker at webinars of Morgan Stanley, Kepler and IAM
Hong Kong – April 16th 2020
While global conferences are moved to online webinars and online conferences, we are present as guest speaker at major hedge fund events of our partners and network.
MS Cap Intro: 21st Annual European Hedge Fund Forum
This virtual European Hedge Fund Forum organized by Morgan Stanley takes place on 13th and 14th of May. We will speak on May 14th from 10:30 to 11:00 hr (London time zone, British Summer Time (BST).
Kepler Absolute Hedge - Virtual Week
The event takes place from 20th to 22nd April 2020 and is designed around allocators, who are able to select to join small video meetings with 30+ managers over the 3 days. Each session will last 45 minutes and is full video so that both managers and allocators can interact with each other. Highlights include:
- 30+ leading Alternative UCITS Managers
- Full two-way video meetings with Managers
- 7 x 45 minute meetings each day
IAM True Partner Volatility UCITS Fund Q1 2020 conference call
The quarterly videocall for the IAM True Partner Volatility UCITS Fund will take place on Thursday 16 April 2020, 15:00 hr UK/16:00 hr Mainland Europe time. Speakers will be Tobias Hekster, Co-CIO at True Partner Capital, and Matthew Elstrop, analyst at IAM, to update you on the first quarter’s performance and positioning.
Join the online meetings
We hope you can join one or more webinars to get an update about the about the changed financial world. And what is unchanged. We will share our knowledge towards the latest market insights.
Published by Ralph van Put
- True Partner Capital to present at Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Joint Advertorial with Northern Trust in Het Financiele Dagblad – Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Dam tot Damloop
- True Partner joins Derivatives Forum Amsterdam panel discussion
- True Partner Capital to participate at FOW Singapore
- True Partner joins the Annual Global Volatility Summit in New York City
- True Partner article: Are we near the top of the escalator?
- True Partner article: Don’t look down...
- University of Warsaw winner of Amsterdam Econometric Game 2023
- True Partner joins in-person Global Volatility Summit in Tokyo 2023