Speaker at webinars of Morgan Stanley, Kepler and IAM
Hong Kong – April 16th 2020
While global conferences are moved to online webinars and online conferences, we are present as guest speaker at major hedge fund events of our partners and network.
MS Cap Intro: 21st Annual European Hedge Fund Forum
This virtual European Hedge Fund Forum organized by Morgan Stanley takes place on 13th and 14th of May. We will speak on May 14th from 10:30 to 11:00 hr (London time zone, British Summer Time (BST).
Kepler Absolute Hedge - Virtual Week
The event takes place from 20th to 22nd April 2020 and is designed around allocators, who are able to select to join small video meetings with 30+ managers over the 3 days. Each session will last 45 minutes and is full video so that both managers and allocators can interact with each other. Highlights include:
- 30+ leading Alternative UCITS Managers
- Full two-way video meetings with Managers
- 7 x 45 minute meetings each day
IAM True Partner Volatility UCITS Fund Q1 2020 conference call
The quarterly videocall for the IAM True Partner Volatility UCITS Fund will take place on Thursday 16 April 2020, 15:00 hr UK/16:00 hr Mainland Europe time. Speakers will be Tobias Hekster, Co-CIO at True Partner Capital, and Matthew Elstrop, analyst at IAM, to update you on the first quarter’s performance and positioning.
Join the online meetings
We hope you can join one or more webinars to get an update about the about the changed financial world. And what is unchanged. We will share our knowledge towards the latest market insights.
Published by Ralph van Put
- True Partner Capital USA joins the 2020 Virtual Global Volatility Summit
- True Partner panel member at FOW’s Trading Asia Online Conference
- True Partner article: Let’s not normalize what’s not normal
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Funds Burned by Volatility Trades That Worked for Decades
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Fund True Partner Gains 13% on Volatility Bets
- Press Release: True Partner Capital Webinar guest speaker
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Fund Bears, Volatility Managers Thrive in Wild Markets
- True Partner article - Global cooling (in volatility): the calm before the storm?
- Press Release: Equity stake in China licensed fund manager Holland & Muh
- Bloomberg publication: "Goldman Alum Joins $1 Billion Fund"