The True Partner Capital team sounds the gong to signal the close of trading at Euronext Amsterdam and celebrate the victory of Hendrik Koppe, Managing Director in the Amsterdam office and Risk Manager, in the IJF World Championship Judo Veterans tournament. Hendrik, a 12-time world champion, is joined by True Partner’s CEO Ralph van Put and colleagues from True Partner’s offices around the world, including Tobias Hekster, co-CIO (based in Chicago) and Robert Kavanagh (from London) who had the privilege of sounding the gong. Below we include a photo of Hendrik in action in the final. Hendrik can also be seen third from left in the picture above.
What is the secret of Hendrik’s repeated success? “It took me 24 years to win my first medal at the nationals. Success doesn’t come easily, I work hard for it. It’s all in the preparation. Sometimes I hear: “If you skip half the trainings, you still win.” But I enjoy learning and getting better every day.” We are proud to count a world champion among our team.
- Navigating the pension transition
- Euronext Amsterdam gong sounds for 12th World Championship of True Partner Director
- True Partner joins Break-out session at Pensioen Pro 2023 seminar
- True Partner Capital to present at Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Joint Advertorial with Northern Trust in Het Financiele Dagblad – Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Dam tot Damloop
- True Partner joins Derivatives Forum Amsterdam panel discussion
- True Partner Capital to participate at FOW Singapore
- True Partner joins the Annual Global Volatility Summit in New York City
- True Partner article: Are we near the top of the escalator?
- More news articles >
- Go to events >