Great place for executive asset managers to meet investors
Context Summits’ flagship event will be held again in Miami in 2018 for a broad spectrum of high-quality managers and allocators. The conference will bring together qualified investors and hedge funds for two days of highly targeted and productive, prescheduled one-on-one meetings. Unparalleled networking events for all conference participants will be scheduled at conveniently located sites on or near the resort grounds.
The distinctive experience of a Context Summit begins well before the event. World-class venues are chosen that provide sophisticated surroundings, first-class meals and accommodations, impeccable service, convenient meeting spaces, and seamless event execution. The organizer is known for providing quick, solution-oriented responses to ensure that each attendee’s individual needs are met.
Scedule a one to one or back-to-back meeting with us
During the summit, we can arrange one-on-one, back-to-back meetings to keep your time and efforts highly productive. The inclusive, single-site social events provides additional opportunities for effective networking. Please join us on january 31 - february 2 in Miami and build a meaningful relationship.
Please go to the contact page so we can schedule a meeting.
For more information on the Context Summit Miami:
Published by Ralph van Put
- Season’s Greetings
- True Partner article: Could equity volatility come from behind to win in 2023?
- True Partner Capital extends its investment scope in China’s domestic capital and derivatives markets
- True Partner article: Volatility Arbitrage and Tail Risk
- True Partner article: If the market ain’t broken, Vix it before it will
- True Partner Director for the 11th time IJF World Champion Judo Veterans
- True Partner Capital obtains QFII license for investment in China’s domestic capital markets
- True Partner Capital USA joins the New York Global Volatility Summit on September 2022
- True Partner Capital speaker at AIF 2022
- True Partner Capital donates to the Foundation Leergeld