Low-interest rate keeps markets calm
July 2016 - Discussion with Mr. Hekster, Co-CIO of True Partner Capital and Bloomberg's Angie Lau about the current global equity markets.
From his perspective as a quant driven fund manager he gives his view on the Brexit and the possibilty of another exit in the EU.
The expected volatilty after the Brexit did not occur because the central banks kept flowing low-interest money in. The only change is the 10% decrease of the Pound.
Watch the shortened version of the discussion of Mr. Hekster and Angie Lau on "Bloomberg Markets Middle East":
- True Partner invited to Context Conversations
- True Partner article: The future ain’t what it used to be... observations on an uncertain world
- True Partner Capital contributing at online events
- True Partner Fund nominated for 2020 AsiaHedge Awards
- True Partner Capital USA joins the 2020 Virtual Global Volatility Summit
- True Partner panel member at FOW’s Trading Asia Online Conference
- True Partner article: Let’s not normalize what’s not normal
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Funds Burned by Volatility Trades That Worked for Decades
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Fund True Partner Gains 13% on Volatility Bets
- Press Release: True Partner Capital Webinar guest speaker