Low-interest rate keeps markets calm
July 2016 - Discussion with Mr. Hekster, Co-CIO of True Partner Capital and Bloomberg's Angie Lau about the current global equity markets.
From his perspective as a quant driven fund manager he gives his view on the Brexit and the possibilty of another exit in the EU.
The expected volatilty after the Brexit did not occur because the central banks kept flowing low-interest money in. The only change is the 10% decrease of the Pound.
Watch the shortened version of the discussion of Mr. Hekster and Angie Lau on "Bloomberg Markets Middle East":
Go to the discussion on bloomberg.com
- True Partner article: Don’t look down...
- University of Warsaw winner of Amsterdam Econometric Game 2023
- True Partner joins in-person Global Volatility Summit in Tokyo 2023
- Happy Easter
- True Partner article: Could equity volatility come from behind to win in 2023?
- Season’s Greetings
- True Partner Capital extends its investment scope in China’s domestic capital and derivatives markets
- True Partner article: Volatility Arbitrage and Tail Risk
- True Partner article: If the market ain’t broken, Vix it before it will
- True Partner Director for the 11th time IJF World Champion Judo Veterans