Low-interest rate keeps markets calm
July 2016 - Discussion with Mr. Hekster, Co-CIO of True Partner Capital and Bloomberg's Angie Lau about the current global equity markets.
From his perspective as a quant driven fund manager he gives his view on the Brexit and the possibilty of another exit in the EU.
The expected volatilty after the Brexit did not occur because the central banks kept flowing low-interest money in. The only change is the 10% decrease of the Pound.
Watch the shortened version of the discussion of Mr. Hekster and Angie Lau on "Bloomberg Markets Middle East":
- True Partner article: Volatility Arbitrage and Tail Risk
- True Partner article: If the market ain’t broken, Vix it before it will
- True Partner Director for the 11th time IJF World Champion Judo Veterans
- True Partner Capital obtains QFII license for investment in China’s domestic capital markets
- True Partner Capital USA joins the New York Global Volatility Summit on September 2022
- True Partner Capital speaker at AIF 2022
- True Partner Capital donates to the Foundation Leergeld
- True Partner Capital Netherlands receives European passport
- The return of in-person conferences is here. True Partner Capital participates!
- True Partner Capital obtains AFM license for investment services in Europe