Low-interest rate keeps markets calm
July 2016 - Discussion with Mr. Hekster, Co-CIO of True Partner Capital and Bloomberg's Angie Lau about the current global equity markets.
From his perspective as a quant driven fund manager he gives his view on the Brexit and the possibilty of another exit in the EU.
The expected volatilty after the Brexit did not occur because the central banks kept flowing low-interest money in. The only change is the 10% decrease of the Pound.
Watch the shortened version of the discussion of Mr. Hekster and Angie Lau on "Bloomberg Markets Middle East":
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Fund Bears, Volatility Managers Thrive in Wild Markets
- True Partner article - Global cooling (in volatility): the calm before the storm?
- Press Release: Equity stake in China licensed fund manager Holland & Muh
- Bloomberg publication: "Goldman Alum Joins $1 Billion Fund"
- 10 Year celebration with opening trading day at Euronext
- Join True Partner Capital at the Context Summit Miami in January 2020
- Press Release: Robert Kavanagh appointed as Head of Investment Solutions
- True Partner article: Icarus versus Goldilocks
- Tomorrow's Titans 2019, Fifty rising fund managers
- Press Release: Launch of IAM True Partner Volatility UCITS Fund