Low-interest rate keeps markets calm
July 2016 - Discussion with Mr. Hekster, Co-CIO of True Partner Capital and Bloomberg's Angie Lau about the current global equity markets.
From his perspective as a quant driven fund manager he gives his view on the Brexit and the possibilty of another exit in the EU.
The expected volatilty after the Brexit did not occur because the central banks kept flowing low-interest money in. The only change is the 10% decrease of the Pound.
Watch the shortened version of the discussion of Mr. Hekster and Angie Lau on "Bloomberg Markets Middle East":
- True Partner Capital USA joins the New York Global Volatility Summit on March 2019
- True Partner at Amsterdam Investor Forum AIF 2019
- Winner True Partner Fund receives first price HFM Hedge Fund Asia Awards 2019
- True Partner Fund nominated for Asia Hedge Awards 2019
- True Partner at Context Summit Miami in January 2019
- True Partner Capital at the Tokyo Global Volatility Summit on November 2018
- True Partner Capital USA joins the New York Global Volatility Summit on March 2018
- True Partner at Context Summit Miami in February 2018
- Is your Uber driver starting to give you tips on selling vol?
- Bottoms up for volatility