Low-interest rate keeps markets calm
July 2016 - Discussion with Mr. Hekster, Co-CIO of True Partner Capital and Bloomberg's Angie Lau about the current global equity markets.
From his perspective as a quant driven fund manager he gives his view on the Brexit and the possibilty of another exit in the EU.
The expected volatilty after the Brexit did not occur because the central banks kept flowing low-interest money in. The only change is the 10% decrease of the Pound.
Watch the shortened version of the discussion of Mr. Hekster and Angie Lau on "Bloomberg Markets Middle East":
- True Partner Capital USA joins the 2020 Virtual Global Volatility Summit
- True Partner panel member at FOW’s Trading Asia Online Conference
- True Partner article: Let’s not normalize what’s not normal
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Funds Burned by Volatility Trades That Worked for Decades
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Fund True Partner Gains 13% on Volatility Bets
- Press Release: True Partner Capital Webinar guest speaker
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Fund Bears, Volatility Managers Thrive in Wild Markets
- True Partner article - Global cooling (in volatility): the calm before the storm?
- Press Release: Equity stake in China licensed fund manager Holland & Muh
- Bloomberg publication: "Goldman Alum Joins $1 Billion Fund"