Flash points lead to potential market ruptures and volatility
Discussion with Mr. Hekster, Senior Strategist from True Partner Advisor, and Angie Lau from Bloomberg about the current Chinese and global market volatility
On Bloomberg Television's First Up Mr. Hekster gives insight in current trends that influence the market.
From his perspective as a quant driven fund manager he gives his view on subjects like global flashpoints that could create volatility, themes in China such as the Chaori Solar Energy's corporate bond default and market volatility in general.
He shares his vision on the geopolitical flashpoints for next year and which markets could be interesting from a volatility perspective.
Watch the discussion of Mr. Hekster and Angie Lau :
Go to the discussion on bloomberg.com
(Adobe Flash Player needed)
Published by Ralph van Put
- True Partner article: Don’t look down...
- University of Warsaw winner of Amsterdam Econometric Game 2023
- True Partner joins in-person Global Volatility Summit in Tokyo 2023
- Happy Easter
- True Partner article: Could equity volatility come from behind to win in 2023?
- Season’s Greetings
- True Partner Capital extends its investment scope in China’s domestic capital and derivatives markets
- True Partner article: Volatility Arbitrage and Tail Risk
- True Partner article: If the market ain’t broken, Vix it before it will
- True Partner Director for the 11th time IJF World Champion Judo Veterans