Flash points lead to potential market ruptures and volatility
Discussion with Mr. Hekster, Senior Strategist from True Partner Advisor, and Angie Lau from Bloomberg about the current Chinese and global market volatility
On Bloomberg Television's First Up Mr. Hekster gives insight in current trends that influence the market.
From his perspective as a quant driven fund manager he gives his view on subjects like global flashpoints that could create volatility, themes in China such as the Chaori Solar Energy's corporate bond default and market volatility in general.
He shares his vision on the geopolitical flashpoints for next year and which markets could be interesting from a volatility perspective.
Watch the discussion of Mr. Hekster and Angie Lau :
Go to the discussion on bloomberg.com
(Adobe Flash Player needed)
Published by Ralph van Put
- Press Release: Launch of new fund in June 2019
- True Partner Capital USA joins the New York Global Volatility Summit on March 2019
- True Partner at Amsterdam Investor Forum AIF 2019
- Winner True Partner Fund receives first prize HFM Hedge Fund Asia Awards 2019
- True Partner Fund nominated for Asia Hedge Awards 2019
- True Partner at Context Summit Miami in January 2019
- True Partner Capital at the Tokyo Global Volatility Summit on November 2018
- True Partner Capital USA joins the New York Global Volatility Summit on March 2018
- True Partner at Context Summit Miami in February 2018
- Is your Uber driver starting to give you tips on selling vol?