Flash points lead to potential market ruptures and volatility
Discussion with Mr. Hekster, Senior Strategist from True Partner Advisor, and Angie Lau from Bloomberg about the current Chinese and global market volatility
On Bloomberg Television's First Up Mr. Hekster gives insight in current trends that influence the market.
From his perspective as a quant driven fund manager he gives his view on subjects like global flashpoints that could create volatility, themes in China such as the Chaori Solar Energy's corporate bond default and market volatility in general.
He shares his vision on the geopolitical flashpoints for next year and which markets could be interesting from a volatility perspective.
Watch the discussion of Mr. Hekster and Angie Lau :
Go to the discussion on bloomberg.com
(Adobe Flash Player needed)
Published by Ralph van Put
- True Partner Capital USA joins the 2021 Virtual Global Volatility Summit
- True Partner panel member FOW Asia 2021
- True Partner encourages values of teamwork and fair play
- True Partner invited to Context Conversations
- True Partner article: The future ain’t what it used to be... observations on an uncertain world
- True Partner Capital contributing at online events
- True Partner Fund nominated for 2020 AsiaHedge Awards
- True Partner Capital USA joins the 2020 Virtual Global Volatility Summit
- True Partner panel member at FOW’s Trading Asia Online Conference
- True Partner article: Let’s not normalize what’s not normal