Running for best performing hedge funds in Asia
AsiaHedge Awards 2015
The award is about celebrating the top performing hedge funds in the Asia-Pacific hedge fund industry. The awards bring together both international and Asian hedge fund managers and investors to acknowledge the achievements of the best in the industry.
True Partner Fund has been nominated before in 2012 as 'New Fund of the Year' and in 2013 in the category 'Arbitrage & Market Neutral'.
The 2015 nomination is in the category 'Arbitrage & Relative Value':
– Northwest Fund
– Pine River Asia Master Fund
– True Partner Fund
Announcement of the winner will be will be on 29 October 2015
The full nominee list is available on the website of Hedge Fund Intelligence
Go to the list on hedgefundintelligence.com
Volatility trader True Partner gains traction with investors
While few volatility funds are still standing in Asia after several years of low market volatility, Hong Kong-based True Partner Fund, an Asian equity volatility arbitrage specialist, is gaining traction with investors.
Started in 2011, the fund is unique in the Asian vol space due to its market-making approach and ability to trade globally. It is annualising at 6% since inception, and is up nearly 5% this year. Ralph van Put is the CEO...
The full article is available on the website of Hedge Fund Intelligence
Go to the article on hedgefundintelligence.com
- Navigating the pension transition
- Euronext Amsterdam gong sounds for 12th World Championship of True Partner Director
- True Partner joins Break-out session at Pensioen Pro 2023 seminar
- True Partner Capital to present at Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Joint Advertorial with Northern Trust in Het Financiele Dagblad – Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Dam tot Damloop
- True Partner joins Derivatives Forum Amsterdam panel discussion
- True Partner Capital to participate at FOW Singapore
- True Partner joins the Annual Global Volatility Summit in New York City
- True Partner article: Are we near the top of the escalator?
- More news articles >
- Go to events >