Running for best performing hedge funds in Asia
AsiaHedge Awards 2015
The award is about celebrating the top performing hedge funds in the Asia-Pacific hedge fund industry. The awards bring together both international and Asian hedge fund managers and investors to acknowledge the achievements of the best in the industry.
True Partner Fund has been nominated before in 2012 as 'New Fund of the Year' and in 2013 in the category 'Arbitrage & Market Neutral'.
The 2015 nomination is in the category 'Arbitrage & Relative Value':
– Northwest Fund
– Pine River Asia Master Fund
– True Partner Fund
Announcement of the winner will be will be on 29 October 2015
The full nominee list is available on the website of Hedge Fund Intelligence
Go to the list on hedgefundintelligence.com
Volatility trader True Partner gains traction with investors
While few volatility funds are still standing in Asia after several years of low market volatility, Hong Kong-based True Partner Fund, an Asian equity volatility arbitrage specialist, is gaining traction with investors.
Started in 2011, the fund is unique in the Asian vol space due to its market-making approach and ability to trade globally. It is annualising at 6% since inception, and is up nearly 5% this year. Ralph van Put is the CEO...
The full article is available on the website of Hedge Fund Intelligence
Go to the article on hedgefundintelligence.com
- True Partner invited to Context Conversations
- True Partner article: The future ain’t what it used to be... observations on an uncertain world
- True Partner Capital contributing at online events
- True Partner Fund nominated for 2020 AsiaHedge Awards
- True Partner Capital USA joins the 2020 Virtual Global Volatility Summit
- True Partner panel member at FOW’s Trading Asia Online Conference
- True Partner article: Let’s not normalize what’s not normal
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Funds Burned by Volatility Trades That Worked for Decades
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Fund True Partner Gains 13% on Volatility Bets
- Press Release: True Partner Capital Webinar guest speaker