Running for best performing hedge funds in Asia
AsiaHedge Awards 2015
The award is about celebrating the top performing hedge funds in the Asia-Pacific hedge fund industry. The awards bring together both international and Asian hedge fund managers and investors to acknowledge the achievements of the best in the industry.
True Partner Fund has been nominated before in 2012 as 'New Fund of the Year' and in 2013 in the category 'Arbitrage & Market Neutral'.
The 2015 nomination is in the category 'Arbitrage & Relative Value':
– Northwest Fund
– Pine River Asia Master Fund
– True Partner Fund
Announcement of the winner will be will be on 29 October 2015
The full nominee list is available on the website of Hedge Fund Intelligence
Go to the list on hedgefundintelligence.com
Volatility trader True Partner gains traction with investors
While few volatility funds are still standing in Asia after several years of low market volatility, Hong Kong-based True Partner Fund, an Asian equity volatility arbitrage specialist, is gaining traction with investors.
Started in 2011, the fund is unique in the Asian vol space due to its market-making approach and ability to trade globally. It is annualising at 6% since inception, and is up nearly 5% this year. Ralph van Put is the CEO...
The full article is available on the website of Hedge Fund Intelligence
Go to the article on hedgefundintelligence.com
- True Partner article: Don’t look down...
- University of Warsaw winner of Amsterdam Econometric Game 2023
- True Partner joins in-person Global Volatility Summit in Tokyo 2023
- Happy Easter
- True Partner article: Could equity volatility come from behind to win in 2023?
- Season’s Greetings
- True Partner Capital extends its investment scope in China’s domestic capital and derivatives markets
- True Partner article: Volatility Arbitrage and Tail Risk
- True Partner article: If the market ain’t broken, Vix it before it will
- True Partner Director for the 11th time IJF World Champion Judo Veterans