Best Asian Fund in the category Relative Value
Hong Kong, January 2019 –– At the JW Marriott Hotel, True Partner received their 1st prize during the awards ceremony.
True Partner Advisor was nominated with the True Partner Fund and winner in the category Relative Value. This is the second time True Partner Fund wins the HFM Hedge Fund Asia Awards. In 2015 the fund received the 1st prize in the category 'Arbitrage & Relative Value'.
The award is about celebrating the top performing hedge funds in the Asia-Pacific hedge fund industry. It brings together both international and Asian hedge fund managers and investors to acknowledge the achievements of the best in the industry.
This year both the performance and service awards were merged together to create one event. The evening is an excellent networking opportunity to build meaningful business relationships with hedge fund professionals and clientele in an informal, entertaining evening.
HFMWeek is the top source of industry news and insights for the global hedge fund community, providing fund launches, people moves, research, investor updates and informed industry analysis.
The list of winner per categorie is available on the website of Hedge Fund Asia Awards website.
Published by Ralph van Put
- True Partner invited to Context Conversations
- True Partner article: The future ain’t what it used to be... observations on an uncertain world
- True Partner Capital contributing at online events
- True Partner Fund nominated for 2020 AsiaHedge Awards
- True Partner Capital USA joins the 2020 Virtual Global Volatility Summit
- True Partner panel member at FOW’s Trading Asia Online Conference
- True Partner article: Let’s not normalize what’s not normal
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Funds Burned by Volatility Trades That Worked for Decades
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Fund True Partner Gains 13% on Volatility Bets
- Press Release: True Partner Capital Webinar guest speaker