Nominated in the category Relative Value
The award is about celebrating the top performing hedge funds in the Asia-Pacific hedge fund industry. The awards bring together both international and Asian hedge fund managers and investors to acknowledge the achievements of the best in the industry.
In 2019 the nomination is for the category 'Relative value'
- Jinde Capital
- True Partner Advisor -True Partner Fund Class B
- Ariana Investment Management
- Longitude Asia
True Partner Fund has been nominated before in:
- 2012 as 'New Fund of the Year'
- 2013 in the category 'Arbitrage & Market Neutral'
- 2015 winner in the category 'Arbitrage & Relative Value'
Announcement of the winner will be on 24th January 2019 during the Awards Ceremony at the JW Marriott in Hong Kong.
HFMWeek is the top source of industry news and insights for the global hedge fund community, providing fund launches, people moves, research, investor updates and informed industry analysis.
The full nominee list is available on the website of Hedge Fund Asia Awards website.
Published by Ralph van Put
- True Partner invited to Context Conversations
- True Partner article: The future ain’t what it used to be... observations on an uncertain world
- True Partner Capital contributing at online events
- True Partner Fund nominated for 2020 AsiaHedge Awards
- True Partner Capital USA joins the 2020 Virtual Global Volatility Summit
- True Partner panel member at FOW’s Trading Asia Online Conference
- True Partner article: Let’s not normalize what’s not normal
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Funds Burned by Volatility Trades That Worked for Decades
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Fund True Partner Gains 13% on Volatility Bets
- Press Release: True Partner Capital Webinar guest speaker