Nominated in the category Relative Value
The award is about celebrating the top performing hedge funds in the Asia-Pacific hedge fund industry. The awards bring together both international and Asian hedge fund managers and investors to acknowledge the achievements of the best in the industry.
In 2019 the nomination is for the category 'Relative value'
- Jinde Capital
- True Partner Advisor -True Partner Fund Class B
- Ariana Investment Management
- Longitude Asia
True Partner Fund has been nominated before in:
- 2012 as 'New Fund of the Year'
- 2013 in the category 'Arbitrage & Market Neutral'
- 2015 winner in the category 'Arbitrage & Relative Value'
Announcement of the winner will be on 24th January 2019 during the Awards Ceremony at the JW Marriott in Hong Kong.
HFMWeek is the top source of industry news and insights for the global hedge fund community, providing fund launches, people moves, research, investor updates and informed industry analysis.
The full nominee list is available on the website of Hedge Fund Asia Awards website.
Published by Ralph van Put
- Tomorrow's Titans 2019, Fifty rising fund managers
- True Partner Attending Context Summit on October 3rd and 4th 2019 in NYC
- Press Release: Launch of IAM True Partner Volatility UCITS Fund
- True Partner article: Party like it’s 2017?
- True Partner Capital USA joins the New York Global Volatility Summit on March 2019
- True Partner at Amsterdam Investor Forum AIF 2019
- Winner True Partner Fund receives first prize HFM Hedge Fund Asia Awards 2019
- True Partner Fund nominated for Asia Hedge Awards 2019
- True Partner at Context Summit Miami in January 2019
- True Partner Capital at the Tokyo Global Volatility Summit on November 2018