Earlier this year True Partner Capital Netherlands B.V. (TPC NL), a wholly owned subsidiary of True Partner Capital-group, received its MIFID-II license from the AFM (the Dutch authority for the financial markets) to operate as an investment firm in The Netherlands.
With this license TPC Netherlands has successfully applied now with the AFM for a European passport for the following countries:
This gives us even more opportunities to develop existing and new investment services to external professionals within The Netherlands and other EU countries as well now. It’s an important step forward for TPC NL, being able to further develop our asset management offerings for managed accounts to European investors.
More about the European passport registration of TPC NL at the AFM website:
- True Partner Capital USA joins the New York Global Volatility Summit on September 2022
- True Partner Capital speaker at AIF 2022
- True Partner Capital donates to the Foundation Leergeld
- True Partner Capital Netherlands receives European passport
- The return of in-person conferences is here. True Partner Capital participates!
- True Partner Capital obtains AFM license for investment services in Europe
- True Partner article: Opportunities Ahead in Chinese Markets
- True Partner Capital USA joins the 2021 Virtual Global Volatility Summit
- True Partner panel member FOW Asia 2021
- True Partner encourages values of teamwork and fair play