Earlier this year True Partner Capital Netherlands B.V. (TPC NL), a wholly owned subsidiary of True Partner Capital-group, received its MIFID-II license from the AFM (the Dutch authority for the financial markets) to operate as an investment firm in The Netherlands.
With this license TPC Netherlands has successfully applied now with the AFM for a European passport for the following countries:
This gives us even more opportunities to develop existing and new investment services to external professionals within The Netherlands and other EU countries as well now. It’s an important step forward for TPC NL, being able to further develop our asset management offerings for managed accounts to European investors.
More about the European passport registration of TPC NL at the AFM website:
- True Partner article: Don’t look down...
- University of Warsaw winner of Amsterdam Econometric Game 2023
- True Partner joins in-person Global Volatility Summit in Tokyo 2023
- Happy Easter
- True Partner article: Could equity volatility come from behind to win in 2023?
- Season’s Greetings
- True Partner Capital extends its investment scope in China’s domestic capital and derivatives markets
- True Partner article: Volatility Arbitrage and Tail Risk
- True Partner article: If the market ain’t broken, Vix it before it will
- True Partner Director for the 11th time IJF World Champion Judo Veterans