Earlier this year True Partner Capital Netherlands B.V. (TPC NL), a wholly owned subsidiary of True Partner Capital-group, received its MIFID-II license from the AFM (the Dutch authority for the financial markets) to operate as an investment firm in The Netherlands.
With this license TPC Netherlands has successfully applied now with the AFM for a European passport for the following countries:
This gives us even more opportunities to develop existing and new investment services to external professionals within The Netherlands and other EU countries as well now. It’s an important step forward for TPC NL, being able to further develop our asset management offerings for managed accounts to European investors.
More about the European passport registration of TPC NL at the AFM website:
- Navigating the pension transition
- Euronext Amsterdam gong sounds for 12th World Championship of True Partner Director
- True Partner joins Break-out session at Pensioen Pro 2023 seminar
- True Partner Capital to present at Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Joint Advertorial with Northern Trust in Het Financiele Dagblad – Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Dam tot Damloop
- True Partner joins Derivatives Forum Amsterdam panel discussion
- True Partner Capital to participate at FOW Singapore
- True Partner joins the Annual Global Volatility Summit in New York City
- True Partner article: Are we near the top of the escalator?
- More news articles >
- Go to events >