True Partner team of the Amsterdam office sounds the gong
Together with his Amsterdam-based colleagues and CEO Ralph van Put, Co-CIO Tobias Hekster sounds the gong to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of True Partner Capital.
The team has a long history with the trading floor at Beursplein 5 in Amsterdam where Tobias Hekster traded in the open outcry before the move to screen trading in 2002.
The technology team members in Amsterdam and Hong Kong are working on proprietary trading software, connectivity and IT for more than 15 years. They evolve current scalable technology with cloud solutions and microservices to enable the AuM growth ambition globally.
The company's first fund is the flagship True Partner Fund. True Partner started quietly in Hong Kong with $21 million in seed capital and internal money back in 2010, the company now has AuM of more than 1 billion USD and global offices from Hong Kong to Chicago.
The recording is availble at euronext.com
Visit the Euronext website >>
Published by Ralph van Put
- True Partner invited to Context Conversations
- True Partner article: The future ain’t what it used to be... observations on an uncertain world
- True Partner Capital contributing at online events
- True Partner Fund nominated for 2020 AsiaHedge Awards
- True Partner Capital USA joins the 2020 Virtual Global Volatility Summit
- True Partner panel member at FOW’s Trading Asia Online Conference
- True Partner article: Let’s not normalize what’s not normal
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Funds Burned by Volatility Trades That Worked for Decades
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Fund True Partner Gains 13% on Volatility Bets
- Press Release: True Partner Capital Webinar guest speaker