True Partner team of the Amsterdam office sounds the gong
Together with his Amsterdam-based colleagues and CEO Ralph van Put, Co-CIO Tobias Hekster sounds the gong to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of True Partner Capital.
The team has a long history with the trading floor at Beursplein 5 in Amsterdam where Tobias Hekster traded in the open outcry before the move to screen trading in 2002.
The technology team members in Amsterdam and Hong Kong are working on proprietary trading software, connectivity and IT for more than 15 years. They evolve current scalable technology with cloud solutions and microservices to enable the AuM growth ambition globally.
The company's first fund is the flagship True Partner Fund. True Partner started quietly in Hong Kong with $21 million in seed capital and internal money back in 2010, the company now has AuM of more than 1 billion USD and global offices from Hong Kong to Chicago.
The recording is availble at euronext.com
Visit the Euronext website >>
Published by Ralph van Put
- Navigating the pension transition
- Euronext Amsterdam gong sounds for 12th World Championship of True Partner Director
- True Partner joins Break-out session at Pensioen Pro 2023 seminar
- True Partner Capital to present at Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Joint Advertorial with Northern Trust in Het Financiele Dagblad – Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Dam tot Damloop
- True Partner joins Derivatives Forum Amsterdam panel discussion
- True Partner Capital to participate at FOW Singapore
- True Partner joins the Annual Global Volatility Summit in New York City
- True Partner article: Are we near the top of the escalator?
- More news articles >
- Go to events >