True Partner team of the Amsterdam office sounds the gong
Together with his Amsterdam-based colleagues and CEO Ralph van Put, Co-CIO Tobias Hekster sounds the gong to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of True Partner Capital.
The team has a long history with the trading floor at Beursplein 5 in Amsterdam where Tobias Hekster traded in the open outcry before the move to screen trading in 2002.
The technology team members in Amsterdam and Hong Kong are working on proprietary trading software, connectivity and IT for more than 15 years. They evolve current scalable technology with cloud solutions and microservices to enable the AuM growth ambition globally.
The company's first fund is the flagship True Partner Fund. True Partner started quietly in Hong Kong with $21 million in seed capital and internal money back in 2010, the company now has AuM of more than 1 billion USD and global offices from Hong Kong to Chicago.
The recording is availble at euronext.com
Visit the Euronext website >>
Published by Ralph van Put
- Season’s Greetings
- True Partner article: Could equity volatility come from behind to win in 2023?
- True Partner Capital extends its investment scope in China’s domestic capital and derivatives markets
- True Partner article: Volatility Arbitrage and Tail Risk
- True Partner article: If the market ain’t broken, Vix it before it will
- True Partner Director for the 11th time IJF World Champion Judo Veterans
- True Partner Capital obtains QFII license for investment in China’s domestic capital markets
- True Partner Capital USA joins the New York Global Volatility Summit on September 2022
- True Partner Capital speaker at AIF 2022
- True Partner Capital donates to the Foundation Leergeld