True Partner team of the Amsterdam office sounds the gong
Together with his Amsterdam-based colleagues and CEO Ralph van Put, Co-CIO Tobias Hekster sounds the gong to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of True Partner Capital.
The team has a long history with the trading floor at Beursplein 5 in Amsterdam where Tobias Hekster traded in the open outcry before the move to screen trading in 2002.
The technology team members in Amsterdam and Hong Kong are working on proprietary trading software, connectivity and IT for more than 15 years. They evolve current scalable technology with cloud solutions and microservices to enable the AuM growth ambition globally.
The company's first fund is the flagship True Partner Fund. True Partner started quietly in Hong Kong with $21 million in seed capital and internal money back in 2010, the company now has AuM of more than 1 billion USD and global offices from Hong Kong to Chicago.
The recording is availble at euronext.com
Visit the Euronext website >>
Published by Ralph van Put
- True Partner article: Let’s not normalize what’s not normal
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Funds Burned by Volatility Trades That Worked for Decades
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Fund True Partner Gains 13% on Volatility Bets
- Press Release: True Partner Capital Webinar guest speaker
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Fund Bears, Volatility Managers Thrive in Wild Markets
- True Partner article - Global cooling (in volatility): the calm before the storm?
- Press Release: Equity stake in China licensed fund manager Holland & Muh
- Bloomberg publication: "Goldman Alum Joins $1 Billion Fund"
- 10 Year celebration with opening trading day at Euronext
- Join True Partner Capital at the Context Summit Miami in January 2020