Very negative sentiment in February changing into a sharp rally
From his perspective as a quant driven fund manager he gives his view on subjects like Kuroda doing the heavy lifting in Japan, the huge diversions of premium A-shares and what to do with those shares, opportunities for the Chinese assetmanager.
In february the market looked dire: general banks were stepped out of everything they were involved in, Deutsche Bank was on a reverse of make coupon payment on CoCos. And one month later we are at 10% higher. What did cause this change?
Watch the discussion of Mr. Hekster and Rishaad Salamat on "Trending Business.":
Published by Ralph van Put
- True Partner article: Volatility Arbitrage and Tail Risk
- True Partner article: If the market ain’t broken, Vix it before it will
- True Partner Director for the 11th time IJF World Champion Judo Veterans
- True Partner Capital obtains QFII license for investment in China’s domestic capital markets
- True Partner Capital USA joins the New York Global Volatility Summit on September 2022
- True Partner Capital speaker at AIF 2022
- True Partner Capital donates to the Foundation Leergeld
- True Partner Capital Netherlands receives European passport
- The return of in-person conferences is here. True Partner Capital participates!
- True Partner Capital obtains AFM license for investment services in Europe