Very negative sentiment in February changing into a sharp rally
From his perspective as a quant driven fund manager he gives his view on subjects like Kuroda doing the heavy lifting in Japan, the huge diversions of premium A-shares and what to do with those shares, opportunities for the Chinese assetmanager.
In february the market looked dire: general banks were stepped out of everything they were involved in, Deutsche Bank was on a reverse of make coupon payment on CoCos. And one month later we are at 10% higher. What did cause this change?
Watch the discussion of Mr. Hekster and Rishaad Salamat on "Trending Business.":
Published by Ralph van Put
- True Partner invited to Context Conversations
- True Partner article: The future ain’t what it used to be... observations on an uncertain world
- True Partner Capital contributing at online events
- True Partner Fund nominated for 2020 AsiaHedge Awards
- True Partner Capital USA joins the 2020 Virtual Global Volatility Summit
- True Partner panel member at FOW’s Trading Asia Online Conference
- True Partner article: Let’s not normalize what’s not normal
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Funds Burned by Volatility Trades That Worked for Decades
- Bloomberg Publication: Hedge Fund True Partner Gains 13% on Volatility Bets
- Press Release: True Partner Capital Webinar guest speaker