Very negative sentiment in February changing into a sharp rally
From his perspective as a quant driven fund manager he gives his view on subjects like Kuroda doing the heavy lifting in Japan, the huge diversions of premium A-shares and what to do with those shares, opportunities for the Chinese assetmanager.
In february the market looked dire: general banks were stepped out of everything they were involved in, Deutsche Bank was on a reverse of make coupon payment on CoCos. And one month later we are at 10% higher. What did cause this change?
Watch the discussion of Mr. Hekster and Rishaad Salamat on "Trending Business.":
Go to the discussion on bloomberg.com
Published by Ralph van Put
- True Partner article: Don’t look down...
- University of Warsaw winner of Amsterdam Econometric Game 2023
- True Partner joins in-person Global Volatility Summit in Tokyo 2023
- Happy Easter
- True Partner article: Could equity volatility come from behind to win in 2023?
- Season’s Greetings
- True Partner Capital extends its investment scope in China’s domestic capital and derivatives markets
- True Partner article: Volatility Arbitrage and Tail Risk
- True Partner article: If the market ain’t broken, Vix it before it will
- True Partner Director for the 11th time IJF World Champion Judo Veterans