Very negative sentiment in February changing into a sharp rally
From his perspective as a quant driven fund manager he gives his view on subjects like Kuroda doing the heavy lifting in Japan, the huge diversions of premium A-shares and what to do with those shares, opportunities for the Chinese assetmanager.
In february the market looked dire: general banks were stepped out of everything they were involved in, Deutsche Bank was on a reverse of make coupon payment on CoCos. And one month later we are at 10% higher. What did cause this change?
Watch the discussion of Mr. Hekster and Rishaad Salamat on "Trending Business.":
Published by Ralph van Put
- True Partner Fund nominated for Asia Hedge Awards 2019
- True Partner at Context Summit Miami in January 2019
- True Partner Capital at the Tokyo Global Volatility Summit on November 2018
- True Partner Capital USA joins the New York Global Volatility Summit on March 2018
- True Partner at Context Summit Miami in February 2018
- Is your Uber driver starting to give you tips on selling vol?
- Bottoms up for volatility
- True Partner celebrates mainboard TWSE listing of Capital Futures
- True Partner panel member at FOW’s Derivative World Asia Conference
- True Partner article: 2017. And Now for Something Completely Different