Lower influence of the Fed, more underlying events will show up
December 2015 - Discussion with Mr. Hekster, Co-CIO from True Partner Capital Advisor, and Angie Lau from Bloomberg about the current global global equity markets.
From his perspective as a quant driven fund manager he gives his view on subjects like upcoming volatility on the markets and the successful approach of miss Janet Yellen stimulating growth of the US economy and preparing for the Rate Hike. He also talks about the bigger influence of the commodity countries causing spill over to the USA high yield bond space.
Expectations for 2016 after the big Chinese sell off on the volatility and equity markets. And the observation of an asset manager looking at relative low impact of corrections the on yearly base.
Watch the discussion of Mr. Hekster and Angie Lau :
Published by Ralph van Put
- Navigating the pension transition
- Euronext Amsterdam gong sounds for 12th World Championship of True Partner Director
- True Partner joins Break-out session at Pensioen Pro 2023 seminar
- True Partner Capital to present at Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Joint Advertorial with Northern Trust in Het Financiele Dagblad – Northern Trust MarketMingle
- Dam tot Damloop
- True Partner joins Derivatives Forum Amsterdam panel discussion
- True Partner Capital to participate at FOW Singapore
- True Partner joins the Annual Global Volatility Summit in New York City
- True Partner article: Are we near the top of the escalator?
- More news articles >
- Go to events >