Lower influence of the Fed, more underlying events will show up
December 2015 - Discussion with Mr. Hekster, Co-CIO from True Partner Capital Advisor, and Angie Lau from Bloomberg about the current global global equity markets.
From his perspective as a quant driven fund manager he gives his view on subjects like upcoming volatility on the markets and the successful approach of miss Janet Yellen stimulating growth of the US economy and preparing for the Rate Hike. He also talks about the bigger influence of the commodity countries causing spill over to the USA high yield bond space.
Expectations for 2016 after the big Chinese sell off on the volatility and equity markets. And the observation of an asset manager looking at relative low impact of corrections the on yearly base.
Watch the discussion of Mr. Hekster and Angie Lau :
Published by Ralph van Put
- Press Release: Launch of new fund in June 2019
- True Partner Capital USA joins the New York Global Volatility Summit on March 2019
- True Partner at Amsterdam Investor Forum AIF 2019
- Winner True Partner Fund receives first prize HFM Hedge Fund Asia Awards 2019
- True Partner Fund nominated for Asia Hedge Awards 2019
- True Partner at Context Summit Miami in January 2019
- True Partner Capital at the Tokyo Global Volatility Summit on November 2018
- True Partner Capital USA joins the New York Global Volatility Summit on March 2018
- True Partner at Context Summit Miami in February 2018
- Is your Uber driver starting to give you tips on selling vol?