Lower influence of the Fed, more underlying events will show up
December 2015 - Discussion with Mr. Hekster, Co-CIO from True Partner Capital Advisor, and Angie Lau from Bloomberg about the current global global equity markets.
From his perspective as a quant driven fund manager he gives his view on subjects like upcoming volatility on the markets and the successful approach of miss Janet Yellen stimulating growth of the US economy and preparing for the Rate Hike. He also talks about the bigger influence of the commodity countries causing spill over to the USA high yield bond space.
Expectations for 2016 after the big Chinese sell off on the volatility and equity markets. And the observation of an asset manager looking at relative low impact of corrections the on yearly base.
Watch the discussion of Mr. Hekster and Angie Lau :
Published by Ralph van Put
- Season’s Greetings
- True Partner article: Could equity volatility come from behind to win in 2023?
- True Partner Capital extends its investment scope in China’s domestic capital and derivatives markets
- True Partner article: Volatility Arbitrage and Tail Risk
- True Partner article: If the market ain’t broken, Vix it before it will
- True Partner Director for the 11th time IJF World Champion Judo Veterans
- True Partner Capital obtains QFII license for investment in China’s domestic capital markets
- True Partner Capital USA joins the New York Global Volatility Summit on September 2022
- True Partner Capital speaker at AIF 2022
- True Partner Capital donates to the Foundation Leergeld