Momentum for new ideas of hedging to protect equity
Discussion with Mr. Hekster, Co-CIO from True Partner Capital Advisor, and Angie Lau from Bloomberg about the current Chinese and global global equity markets
On Bloomberg Television's First Up Mr. Hekster gives insight in current trends that influence the market.
From his perspective as a quant driven fund manager he gives his view on subjects like suppressed volatility and new way of protecting equity. He also talks about the market going to a more normal state in stead of thinking in longterm strategy only.
After the depth of the crises, there was a concentrated push of the marketto generate liquidity in the market. Now that safety net is gone, there is room for new ideas of hedging to protect equity.
Watch the discussion of Mr. Hekster and Angie Lau :
Go to the discussion on bloomberg.com
(Adobe Flash Player needed)
Published by Ralph van Put
- True Partner Fund nominated for Asia Hedge Awards 2019
- True Partner at Context Summit Miami in January 2019
- True Partner Capital at the Tokyo Global Volatility Summit on November 2018
- True Partner Capital USA joins the New York Global Volatility Summit on March 2018
- True Partner at Context Summit Miami in February 2018
- Is your Uber driver starting to give you tips on selling vol?
- Bottoms up for volatility
- True Partner celebrates mainboard TWSE listing of Capital Futures
- True Partner panel member at FOW’s Derivative World Asia Conference
- True Partner article: 2017. And Now for Something Completely Different