Upside volatility in China and Japan
Discussion with Mr. Hekster, Senior Strategist from True Partner Capital Advisor and Angie Lau from Bloomberg about volatility in the markets and Switzerland’s surprise move of abandoning the franc’s cap against the euro.
On Bloomberg Television's First Up Mr. Hekster gives insight in current trends that influence the market.
From his perspective as a quant driven fund manager talks about subjects like upside volatility in China, the carefully orchestrated quantitative easing by the Fed effecting the calm S&P and when to use derivatives for long exposure.
The forecast of 2015 about the expected trends, where to look at and how the global equity will end up. Will Mr. Kuroda, the europeans and the Swiss influence volatility?
Watch the discussion of Mr. Hekster and Angie Lau :
Go to the discussion on bloomberg.com
(Adobe Flash Player needed)
Published by Ralph van Put
- True Partner Capital USA joins the 2021 Virtual Global Volatility Summit
- True Partner panel member FOW Asia 2021
- True Partner encourages values of teamwork and fair play
- True Partner invited to Context Conversations
- True Partner article: The future ain’t what it used to be... observations on an uncertain world
- True Partner Capital contributing at online events
- True Partner Fund nominated for 2020 AsiaHedge Awards
- True Partner Capital USA joins the 2020 Virtual Global Volatility Summit
- True Partner panel member at FOW’s Trading Asia Online Conference
- True Partner article: Let’s not normalize what’s not normal