Upside volatility in China and Japan
Discussion with Mr. Hekster, Senior Strategist from True Partner Capital Advisor and Angie Lau from Bloomberg about volatility in the markets and Switzerland’s surprise move of abandoning the franc’s cap against the euro.
On Bloomberg Television's First Up Mr. Hekster gives insight in current trends that influence the market.
From his perspective as a quant driven fund manager talks about subjects like upside volatility in China, the carefully orchestrated quantitative easing by the Fed effecting the calm S&P and when to use derivatives for long exposure.
The forecast of 2015 about the expected trends, where to look at and how the global equity will end up. Will Mr. Kuroda, the europeans and the Swiss influence volatility?
Watch the discussion of Mr. Hekster and Angie Lau :
Go to the discussion on bloomberg.com
(Adobe Flash Player needed)
Published by Ralph van Put
- True Partner article: Don’t look down...
- University of Warsaw winner of Amsterdam Econometric Game 2023
- True Partner joins in-person Global Volatility Summit in Tokyo 2023
- Happy Easter
- True Partner article: Could equity volatility come from behind to win in 2023?
- Season’s Greetings
- True Partner Capital extends its investment scope in China’s domestic capital and derivatives markets
- True Partner article: Volatility Arbitrage and Tail Risk
- True Partner article: If the market ain’t broken, Vix it before it will
- True Partner Director for the 11th time IJF World Champion Judo Veterans