True Partner processes the personal data of natural persons for a specific purpose and processes only the personal data relevant for achieving that purpose. Depending on the True Partner relationship with the natural person, we may process personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing subscriptions/redemptions and investment agreements, including investor and investor representative identity verification, suitability assessment and investment recordation/registration, for investment vehicles and products which the Firm or its affiliates have such responsibilities;
- Generally managing investor and potential investor relationships by way of internal reports and professional contact files;
- Communicating in person, by telephone, mail and email, keeping communication records and managing any complaints.
- Carrying out operational and administrative responsibilities, including managing employees; managing fund administrator, prime broker and banking relationships; preparing business reports; developing and operating information technology systems; monitoring website usage; archiving and backing up data; assessing, monitoring and managing financials, and participating in audits;
- Marketing funds and other investment management products.
- Meeting regulatory and compliance obligation, including where required, recording telephone conversations and monitoring emails, performing prudential and regulatory compliance checks; transaction and tax reporting; making disclosures to, and complying with requests from regulators, tax authorities and governmental agencies, and investigating and preventing fraud and other crime.
True Partner does not sell or rent personal data. Personal data may be made available to True Partner's service providers who support our business and administration. They are not authorized to use or disclose your personal information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. The personal data may be provided to law enforcement agencies for purposes of criminal prevention and enforcement.
Individual persons are entitled to the following rights in respect of their personal data: the right to object to the processing of the personal data; the right to be provided with information about True Partner’s processing of personal data and access to that data; the right to update or correct personal data; the right to require that the personal data be erased in certain circumstances, or to withdraw consent, where given; the right to restrict True Partner’s processing of personal data; and the right to file a complaint with a regulatory authority.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this privacy statement or the personal data we hold about you. Contact us through the webform or +1 312 675 6126.